Urgently Needed!!! Experienced Cyber Security Engineer
Our client who specializes in
the Deployment and Maintenance of ATMs and self-service terminals (i.e. iKiosks), provision of e-Banking security solutions and deployment and maintenance of power back-up solutions (UPS, AVRs, Solar systems and Inverters, amongst other innovative business solutions is urgently recruiting for Experienced Cyber Security Engineer.
Pay: Very attractive.
• Selling security solutions to prospective clients.
• Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of clients’ data, systems and networks.
• Troubleshooting security and network problems.
• Responding to all system and /or network security breaches.
• Ensuring that clients’ data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
• Participating in the change management process.
• Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
• Managing SLAs with partners and clients.
• Daily administrative tasks, including overseeing the cyber security team.
• A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
• A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in an IT/technical role—2 years of which are in incident detection, incident response and forensics.
• Security certification e.g. SSCP/CISM/CEH/CISSP.
• Previous banking work experience(s).
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
• Experience in working with global vendors such as McAfee, Symantec, Microsoft, etc.
• Knowledge of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
• Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
• Proficiency in Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go and /or PowerShell.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the Subject as “CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER”